Use the “back” arrow when using this page
From time to time a van located in the* outside hub will need a Missouri State Inspection. Below you will find the process for assisting HQ in getting these inspections done.
#1 – If the van needing the inspection is in the Hub Coordinators procession
- HQ will send you an email stating it needs a Missouri inspection
- The email will include a letter as an attachment
Upon receiving the email from HQ you will:
- Print the letter which will be explained and given to the next missionary using the van.
#2 – If the van needing the inspection is being used by a missionary
- HQ will contact the missionary directly
- HQ will monitor the needed inspection and contact you IF the missionary was unable to obtain an inspection while they were in the van.
- If they were unable to obtain an inspection you will be asked to follow #1 above.
Click Here “letter” to print the Safety Inspection Needed letter.