CHANGE TIRE (2004-2007): How to Change a Tire on Dodge/Chrysler Minivan – Step by Step Video
CHANGE TIRE (2013 or Newer): How to Change a Tire on Dodge/Chrysler Minivan – Step by Step Video
CHECK TIRE PRESSURE: How to Check Tire Pressure Video
CHECK FLUID LEVELS: How to Check Fluid Levels Video
24 Hour Maintenance Hotline: Call 636-456-4506 then press 1 – wait, then press 2 for questions or maintenance authorization.
Repair Authorization: You DO NOT need authorization to get the oil/filter changed/tires rotated, or to use the Fleet Maintenance Package with Firestone or TiresPlus. (See the reverse side of this document for additional information on using Firestone and TiresPlus.) All other repairs must be authorized in order to receive reimbursement.
Deferred Maintenance Items: See “Deferred Maintenance Item” sheet in your auto document holder.
Paying for maintenance: Routine maintenance done at Firestone or TirePlus will be billed directly to Righteous Rides with no out-of-pocket expenses incurred to the vehicle user.
Reimbursement for out-of-pocket maintenance expense: We will only accept the original receipt for reimbursement. Reimbursements will only be made for authorized repairs, and will be processed the last week of the month in which the receipt is received.
Mail original receipts to: Righteous Rides, 1440 East Veterans Memorial Pkwy., Truesdale, MO 63380. ATT: Accounting Manager
Vehicle Fluids/Lights/Electrical Items/Tire Pressure
Fluids: It is your responsibility to monitor and maintain correct fluid levels. These include oil, coolant/antifreeze, windshield washer solvent, power steering fluid, and brake fluid.
Electrical: Check all lights and other electrical items for correct operation on a consistent basis.
Tires: Check tire pressure frequently, maintain tire pressure at 36 psi. Check for any unusual wear or damage.
2004 – 2007 vehicle when to change oil/filter/do tire rotation: Change oil every 6,000 miles. Tires should be rotated with every oil change. Oil change stickers are posted on the driver’s side. A sticker with the Righteous Rides logo will represent the correct oil change intervals. If a dealer writes mileage on the oil change sticker for anything other than 6,000 miles, change it to a 6,000-mile interval.
2013 or newer vehicle when to change oil/filter/do tire rotation: Change oil only when the change oil indicator light comes on, which is located on the dashboard. There is no need for an oil change sticker to be posted on the windshield. Tires should be rotated with every oil change. Miles traveled between oil change intervals can range from 3,000 to 10,000 miles.
Oil/Filter Change/Tire Rotation Instructions
- Take your vehicle to any Firestone or TiresPlus store. Tell them the vehicle you are driving is under the Firestone Fleetcare National Account #1960-789-8-A under the name ‘Righteous Rides.’
- Tell them you would like to have the oil and filter changed and the Fleet Maintenance Package (The Fleet Maintenance Package includes a tire rotation).
- Give them the vehicle unit # (the last 4 digits of the VIN).
- Give them your name and phone number if they request it.
- If their system requests an authorization number they can “tab” over that line. Authorization IS NEEDED for any expenses exceeding $60. Firestone and TiresPlus call 636-456-4506 then press 1 – wait, then press 2 for questions or maintenance authorization.
Last Revised: 040220