Use the “back” arrow when using this page.
VOLUNTEER CARE PROGRAM
We are thankful for the gift of volunteers which the Lord has given to this ministry!! The Volunteer Care Program has been set up as a way for all of the hubs outside of St. Louis to thank and encourage their volunteers.
In Philippians 4:10-20 Paul expresses his gratitude for the gifts which the Philippian church had sent to him. “…I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.”
1. The program is set up for our Hub Coordinators to thank and encourage their volunteers.
2. The program can also be used as a way to share the ministry of Righteous Rides with perspective volunteers.
3. We want to encourage our hubs to utilize this program at lease once per year.
4. Yearly allowance is $250.
5. Complete and submit the Volunteer Care Program form below so we can record your event/activity.
6. Print the Expense Report (PDF) on this page to request reimbursement.
7. Your reimbursement request, along with receipts, should be sent to:
Righteous Rides 1440 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy., Truesdale, MO 63380 Att: Accounting Mgr.
8. Let us know how your event went! Take pictures and send information to email@example.com