Vision & Mission
Great things are happening
Missionary Families Served
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:20; I Thessalonians 2:13.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; II Corinthians 13:14; John 10:30; 1:14.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His present intercessory work for believers. John 1:1,2; Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24, 25; I Peter 2:24; I Peter 1:3-5; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:24, 7:25; and Romans 8:34.
4. We believe lost and sinful man is saved only by faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation is possible only by the regenerating act of the Holy Spirit. Romans 3:22,23; Ephesians 2:12, 13; Titus 3:5.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. John 16:8-11; II Corinthians 3:6; I Corinthians 12:12-14; Romans 8:9: Ephesians 1:13-14; 5:18.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, unto the resurrection of life; and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation. Matthew 25:46; John 11:25,26; Revelation 20:4-6; I Corinthians 15:53, 54; I Thessalonians 4:16,17; Revelations 20:11-15.
7. We believe that the Church is composed of all those who truly believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. The local church is an earthly manifestation of this universal Church, functioning under the Great Commission. Matthew 28:18, 20; Ephesians 1:22, 23; 5:25-27; I Corinthians 12:12-14.