Current availability (Last updated May 16, 2022)
St Louis and New Orleans are the only locations with vans currently available.
Philadelphia and Seattle have vans available in September.
All other locations have nothing available until October 2022 or later.
If you are interested in using a van, please fill out a Vehicle Request Form (bottom of this page) and we will let you know what we have to offer you.
When submitting your request, choosing St. Louis OR New Orleans as ONE of your choice locations for the release/return of a vehicle will increase your opportunity to reserve a vehicle for the dates you request.
Other locations include: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Knoxville, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Tampa/Orlando, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
We are now back after our year of home assignment. Our year was made so much more enjoyable due to the fine efforts of Righteous Rides in providing such a terrific vehicle and wonderful support throughout the year. Thank you for providing this service to missionaries. May God bless you as you continue this partnership with missions.
“It was such a blessing again to have the use of these well maintained vehicles managed by people who love the Lord and serve the missionaries with love and competency! So appreciate all RR is and does for the Kingdom! “
“We are grateful for the great blessing the car is while visiting various churches, annual regional conventions, and conferences etc…. It is a great blessing to be able to rely on the reliable RR transportation daily. Personally we are grateful that the vehicle allows us to travel together as a family as much as possible.”
Note: Righteous Rides was recently forced to cease from offering insurance using a commercial fleet policy. We are currently converting to a model where missionaries using our vans are now required to have a personal auto policy in their name prior to picking up the vehicle. Please see the details below in the Important Information section. We will do everything we can during the reservation process to help you obtain the policy that best fits your circumstances as quickly and easily as possible.
For usage terms of 3-12 months (For ALL vans AFTER January 01, 2022):
Pre-2013 Chrysler Minivan, St. Louis hub only – $9.75 per day lease.
2013 or newer Chrysler minivan, All hubs – $13.50 per day lease.
For usage terms less than 90 days:
Short term usages are available at a rate of $19.50 per day lease.
Due to high summer demand, short term usage is NOT available during the months of JUNE, JULY and AUGUST.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMODATE LEASES LESS THAN 30 DAYS.
CLEANING FEE: $100, this fee is only charged to you if your van is returned without having been (1) washed, (2) thoroughly vacuumed, (3) wiped down on the interior, and (4) found free of significant spills and carpet stains.
PET FEE: Users who chose to carry a pet in the van will be charged a $250 cleaning fee to cover the additional cost of ensuring that the vehicle is safe for others who may have pet hair allergies. This policy and fee does not apply to required service animals.
EXCESS MILEAGE FEE: Users are allotted 66 miles per day (actual vehicle usage days). Any mileage in excess of this will incur a $.15 per mile charge upon return of the van. Example: 180 day lease, the limit is 11,880 miles (180X66). If the total miles driven was 13,000, and additional fee of $168 would be charged. ((13,000-11,880)X0.15). Most users will not experience this fee as 66 miles per day is the average of our fleet has experienced over 14 years and 25M+ miles.
- Insurance is no longer provided as part of the lease. Missionaries are required to to obtain their own personal policy on the van. Insurance policies must meet the following requirements;
- Missionary listed as primary policy holder
- Policy must include liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage
- Carry liability limits of 100K/300K/100K
- The VIN of the RR van must be listed on the policy
- Maintenance and 24 hour technical support is included at no additional cost.
- DVD player and GPS devices are available upon request at no additional cost
- Maximum number of persons per vehicle is 7.
- All fees are are subject to change.
- Our ministry is to missionaries currently serving overseas and coming back to the U.S. for 3 months to 1 year for furlough/home assignment. At this time we are UNABLE to provide transportation to stateside missionaries on deputation not yet serving overseas.
- The vehicle must be returned to the location from which it was released.